INFORMATIVE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA PURSUANT TO ART. 6.1A OF THE REGULATION (EU) N. 2016/679
Risolì di Montini A. S.r.l.
Based in Via Ruca, 82, 25065 LUMEZZANE (BS), CF02061350175 (hereinafter, the “Data Controller”), as Data Controller, informs, in compliance with the obligations set out in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the matter of processing of personal data in effect from 25 May 2018, (hereinafter, “GDPR”) that the personal data collected have been provided to us by you and that will be processed for the purposes and with the methods that follow.
Object of the treatment
The Data Controller processes personal data (in particular, Name, Surname, Fiscal Code / VAT number, Email, Telephone number – later, “personal data”) acquired during the contractual relationship and / or communicated during registration to the site web www.risoli.com.
Purpose of the treatment
Personal data collected by the Data Controller are processed:
A) without the express consent (Article 6 letter b, c, f GDPR), for the purposes of:
- fulfillment of pre-contractual and contractual obligations and to implement them
- fulfillment of the tax obligations deriving from the relationship, as well as for operating, management and accounting requirements;
- fulfillment of the obligations established by laws and / or regulations or by an order of the Authority;
- registration on the www.risoli.com website and use of the services provided with this site;
- exercise by the owner of his rights, including for example the ability to act or resist in court.
B) only subject to specific, distinct and accessible consent (Article 7, GDPR), in order to:
- allow commercial and strategic and operational marketing activities such as the sending, by the Owner, of newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Owner;
- for needs to monitor the progress of relations with customers and / or related risks and to improve these relationships;
Data acquisition and consequences of refusal to reply
The data acquisition for purposes referred to in letter A) is mandatory for the achievement of purposes related to obligations under laws or other binding regulations and necessary to allow the Owner to fulfill the obligations arising from the contract and, in any case, from the negotiating relationship.
The decision, therefore, to limit, in any form, the processing of data could compromise and have direct and / or indirect consequences on the relationship in place, in particular, could make it impossible for us to execute your orders, as well as performing the services requested and invoicing.
On the contrary, the data acquisition for purposes referred to in letter B) is subject to the prior positive expression of processing consent. The subsequent decision to revoke it, will result in the interruption of sending newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material related to the Products and Services offered by the Owner.
The decision not to grant or to subsequently revoke the treatment solely for the purposes referred to in letter B) will have no effect on the regular fulfillment of the obligations relating to the existing relationship referred to in letter A).
Method of treatment
Il trattamento dei dati personali è relativo alle operazioni compiute, ai sensi dell’art. 4, n. 2 GDPR,con o senza l’ausilio di processi automatizzati e applicate a dati personali o insiemi di dati personali, quali la raccolta, la registrazione, l’organizzazione, la strutturazione, la conservazione, l’adattamento o la modifica, l’estrazione, la consultazione, l’uso, la comunicazione mediante trasmissione, diffusione o qualsiasi altra forma di messa a disposizione, il raffronto o l’interconnessione, la limitazione, la cancellazione o la distruzione.
Il Titolare tratterà i dati personali per il tempo strettamente necessario ad adempiere alle finalità espresse e comunque per non oltre 10 anni dalla cessazione del rapporto, salva la necessità di conservare i dati per un periodo diverso in osservanza di prescrizioni normative e/o regolamentari.
Access to data and their communication
The data may be made accessible, for the purposes of the processing, to employees and / or collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as authorized and / or to third parties (for example, professional offices, etc) who carry out activities on behalf of the Owner .
The Holder will be entitled, even without having obtained prior consent, to communicate the data to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities as well as to third parties, if held in fulfillment of a legal obligation or of the Authority itself.
The management and storage of personal data will be carried out on servers located within the European Union, owned by the Owner and / or third-party companies, appointed and duly appointed as Data Processors. At the moment the servers are located at the registered office. The data will not be transferred to outside the European Union. The data may also be kept in the paper archive at the company premises.
Servers and archives are structured in such a way that they can not be accessed by unauthorized third parties.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 15 GDPR, the interested party to data processing can:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data;
- obtain their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain data rectification (Article 16, GDPR);
- obtain cancellation of the processed data (Article 17 of the GDPR);
- obtain the limitation of data processing (Article 18, GDPR);
- obtain communication from third parties of requests for action on data (Article 19, GDPR); – oppose their treatment (Article 21, GDPR);
- obtain data portability;
- revoke the processing of data concerning him without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation;
- to propose a complaint to the Supervisory Authority on the legitimacy of the processing of data.
The requests, expression of the above rights, can be sent to the Data Controller:
- by registered letter a.r. at: Risolì di Montini A. S.r.l., address: Via Ruca, 82, 25065 LUMEZZANE (BS);
- by email: email@example.com
- to the certified e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible and authorized to treatment
L’elenco aggiornato di responsabili ed autorizzati al trattamento è custodito presso la sede del Titolare.
How Google platform uses data
We would like to inform you, moreover, that this site uses Google technologies to improve their content and continue to offer them for free. More information available at the following link: https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners?hl=it