Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Category: Main course
Stewed vegetarian meatballs without eggs.
Stewed potato meatballs with yellow tomato sauce are an easy, vegetarian and light recipe, as they do not contain eggs.
A delicious alternative to traditional stewed meatballs for a simple and healthy.
RISOLÌ® SAUCEPAN “POP”
It is best to use non-stick cookware for this recipe. We suggest the Risolì saucepan with colored silicone handles (POP COOKING ART Collection), dedicated to those who always want to distinguish themselves even in the cooking field.
Ingredients for 20 People
- 100 g Quinoa
- 100 g grated Pecorino
- 2 Potatoes
- Salt q.s.
- 1 tablespoon Indian Masala
- Parsley q.s.
- Flour q.s.
- 6 small yellow tomatoes
- Chili q.s.
- Extra-virgin olive oil q.s.
- 1 garlic clove
- Boil the potatoes. Washing quinoa carefully and let it soak for an hour, then cook.
- When potatoes are cooked, throw the water away and peel them. Let quinoa cool.
- Mash the potatoes with a fork and add quinoa, minced parsley, Pecorino, salt, Masala and flour, if the mixture is too moist.
- Put the chopped tomatoes with a bit of oil, chili powder, a bit of parsley and some chopped garlic into a saucepan.
- Cook the meatballs in the sauce, until they are golden brown.
- Sprinkle with grated Pecorino and serve warm.