Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Category: Main course
A quick and tasty Amalfi Coast recipe.
If the sky is grey and your mood is blue, try this quick and savory main course: grilled provola with lemon leaves.
You’ll only need two ingredients to prepare this delicacy in the blink of an eye.
NON-STICK GRILL POP®
Risolì non-stick grill Pop, with its yellow silicone comfortable, removable handles, is a great tool for cooking, without affecting the nice flavour of lemon leaves.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 4 slices Provola cheese
- 8 nr lemon leaves
- Wash lemon leaves under hot water (make sure they are organic lemon leaves and they are pesticide-free and chemical-free) and let them dry.
- Slice provola cheese (you can slice it the day before you need it, so it will be dryer and will not release too much milk while cooking). The slices shouldn’t be thicker than a lemon leave.
- Place a slice of cheese between two lemon leaves.
- Fix the ends with a toothpick, placing it vertically (from the base to the top), then grill for about 5/6 minutes.
- Serve with all the leaves. It will be a pleasure to open and find a stringy surprise.