Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
Category: Main course
An easy and quick fish main course with sauteed vegetables and yogurt sauces.
Are you looking for original, quick and simple but tasty recipes before the feasts? Then, this grilled salmon with vegetables and yogurt sauces is what you were looking for.
An easy, healthy and light fish main meal with vegetables. An ideal recipe for a quick supper, where everyone can choose the yogurt sauce he prefers.
You can use your creativity to combine the ingredients and try different fish or vegetables according to your taste.
RISOLÌ® GRILL SERVIGRILL GRILL
Risolì Explora Servigrill Granito non-stick grill, made of die-cast aluminium, is the ideal for cooking fish or vegetables. You can also grill in the oven and serve food directly on the table, as it maintains heat much longer than other grills, thanks to its thinkness (6 mm).
Ingredients for 4 People
- 600 g fresh salmon (2 slices)
- 1 white onion
- 1 fennel
- 1/4 yellow cauliflower
- 1/4 purple cauliflower
- 1 Radicchio
- tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Pink pepper
To prepare yogurt sauce
- 150 g whole white yogurt
- 150 g white yogurt 0,1% fat
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon pink pepper
- 1 tablespoon herbs (mint, parsley, chive, wild fennel)
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate juice
- 1 cm fresh ginger
- Place the tray into the oven and heat to 180° for 10 minutes.
- Divide the cauliflower into florets and wash, then cut each floret in half. Peel the onion and chop it into quarters. Remove the hardest leaves from the fennel, wash it and divide it into quarters.
- Place the vegetables on a tray and bake for 10 minutes.
- While the vegetables are in the oven, remove salmon bones and cut the slices in half.
- Clean radicchio, wash it and divide it into quarters. Pull the vegetables out of the oven and add the salmon -place salmon skin onto the baking tray.
- Add radicchio. Add a bit of oil and salt and bake for another 20 minutes.
- While the salmon and the vegetables are baking, prepare the yogurt sauces.
- Pour the two different yogurts into a bowl, add oil, salt and lemon, then mix well.
- Pour into three little bowls and season one sauce with pink pepper, the second one with herbs and the third one with pomegranate juice and grated ginger. Then stir well.
- Take the tray out of the oven and season the salmon with some pink pepper berries. Serve with yogurt sauces.