Preparation time: 1-2 hours
Cooking time: 25-30 minutes
Category: Single course
A traditional sicilian recipe, which is not too heavy and extremely rich in taste.
This recipe reminds me of traditional sicilian cuisine. Parmigiana is an ideal not too heavy and extremely rich in taste dish.
GRILL NON SOLO PIZZA®
Instead of frying aubergines, you can use Risolì grill NON SOLO PIZZA to make a healthier pizza. The grill NON SOLO PIZZA, 100% made in Italy, is made of die-cast aluminium. It is ideal for cooking meat, fish or vegetables, as well as for baking crunchy pizza. That’s the secret to making restaurant quality pizza, which you can serve directly on the table.
Ingredients for 2 people
To prepare pasta
- 400 g 00 flour
- 200 ml warm water
- 15 g Fresh beer yeast
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fine salt
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
To prepare the filling
- 200 ml tomato puree
- 150 g Mozzarella cheese
- 1 aubergine
- Parmigiano Reggiano q.s.
- Place all ingredients into a planetary mixer or into a bread machine: flour, water, oil, salt, sugar and fresh beer yeast.
- Start kneading.
- When the dough is smooth and silky to the touch, let it rise in a warm place for 1 to 2 hours or until it has doubled in size.
- Afterwards split the dough into half and lay out two puff pastries.
- Let it rinse for 30 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, slice the aubergine into thin slices and cook them on Risolì “Non solo pizza” grill (aubergine slices need to be well cooked).
- Move the dough onto Risolì “Non solo pizza” grill and stuff it with tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, grilled aubergines and oregano.
- Bake at 220° for 25-30 minutes.
- At the end, add some Parmigiano Reggiano, which will melt with the heat.
At the end of baking you can add some more Parmigiano Reggiano to make it even tastier.