Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Category: Main course
A savory main course, ready in very short time.
This is exactly what you want to eat after a heavy day.
Vinegar lovers will appreciate its gentle and savory taste and will enjoy the nice scent of rosemary.
It is an easy and uick recipe you can cook in advance and heat whenever you like. It will be richer in taste and savour.
NON-STICK FRYPAN DR.GREEN®
The ideal tool for this recipe is Risolì non-stick frypan Dr. Green with double bottom in die cast aluminium, which allows an even cooking and keeps food flavoursome.
Ingredients for 3 people
- 500 g boneless pork steaks
- 2/3 glass of wine
- 1/3 glass of wine vinegar
- 1 balsamic vinegar (optional)
- 2 garlic clove
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- Crushed chili
- Pour wine and vinegar into a glass. Add garlic clove, rosemary and chili powder.
- Pour a little bit of oil in a frypan and heat, then place the boneless pork steaks on the pan and brown on both sides for a few minutes.
- Pour the whole content of the glass on the steaks.
- Let it evaporate and wait for the sauce to reduce down a bit.
- Add salt and finally sprinkle with balsamic vinegar if you like.
We recommend you to try it with Tuscan bread and mop up your plate with it…You will not regret it!