Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Category: main course
An ideal light main course, for those who want to eat healthy after the culinary feast.
Squids stuffed with lentils and jerusalem artichokes are an ideal light meal, especially for those who want to eat healthy after the culinary feast.
Lentils are legumes that should be eaten throughout the year and not only during Christmas holidays! They are delicious in soups, combined with meat or fish.
GRANITO GRAN GOURMET NON-STICK PAN®
Thanks to Risolì Granito Gran Gourmet non-stick pan, you will need very little oil to cook squids.
INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PEOPLE
- 4 squids (about 250 g)
- 70 grams peeled and boiled Jerusalem artichokes
- 150 grams lentils
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- Chili pepper
- Rinse the lentils, place them in a pan, cover with clean water and bring to the boil. Cook until tender, add salt at the end of cooking. Drain and keep aside.
- Clean squid and tentacles. If they are still present, remove internal organs and beak.
- Cut tentacles into small pieces, put them in a bowl, smooth the jerusalem, and mix with the tentacles.
- Add 40 grams of lentils, a pinch of salt and mix.
- Stuff the squid and close the ends with toothpicks.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of oil into the pan, add garlic and chili pepper, brown for a minute, then add the squids, cook for 5 minutes, then turn them and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining lentils and allow to gain flavour for 6-7 minutes and serve
Ensure that you do not over-stuff the squids. Do not use too much olive oil, if you use Risolì Granito Gran Gourmet non-stick pan squids will not stick on the pan.